Safe water in Health Care
The heart of the Bacterminator® Health Care is the unique and patented BacTerminator technology, which forces the water through a highly effective disinfection chamber using electrolysis technology. In the disinfection chamber some of the natural salts already present are converted into free chlorine as hypochlorious acid, a compound that disinfects 50-100 times more effectively than normal chlorine. The process provides an extremely high disinfection rate even at very low concentrations of free chlorine. The BacTerminator® Health Care is effective against Legionella and other microorganisms.
- Water for wound cleaning and irrigation
- Drinking Water for persons with weakened immune system
- Ice cube machines
- Water for surgery where sterile water is not present
Water treatment and disinfection process step-by-step
Free chlorine is considered the main disinfection method for drinking water by the WHO, the EPA (US) and the regulatory bodies in several European countries.
BacTerminator® Dental is equipped with state of the art water treatment technology that ensures disinfection at a level not previously provided.
- 100 micron filter to remove dirt and particles.
- Active carbon filter removes old chlorine and odor from the incoming water.
- Ion exchange resin removes calcium carbonate from the water.
- 1 micron filter to remove very fine particles.
- From natural salts in the water, the BacTerminator® produces disinfecting agents which kill microorganisms and protect against subsequent growth of biofilm in the unit.
- BioReactionZone ensures that invading microorganisms are stopped and destroyed by disinfecting agents formed in the BacTerminator® disinfection chamber.
- The result of processing with BacTerminator Health Care is clean and super disinfected water.